We continue to serve corporate, institutional, and individual clients with the same professionalism that has made our firm one of the preeminent Immigration and Nationality Law firms in the country.
We provide premier client service and advice to Fortune 500 multi-national corporations, as well as mid-sized and smaller companies and institutions, such as hospitals, non-profits and universities with immigration needs.
Our practice extends nationally and globally with expertise in all aspects of immigration law:
- Temporary Employment-Based Immigration, Such As E, H, L, O, And TN Visas
- Permanent Employment-Based Immigration For Professionals And Other Skilled Workers Through The PERM Labor Certification Process
- Permanent Employment-Based Immigration For Highly-Skilled And In-Demand Individuals Such As:
- Physicians And International Medical Graduates
- Outstanding Professors And Researchers
- People With Extraordinary Ability In Their Field
- Multi-National Executives And Managers
- Those Performing Work In The National Interest
- Employer Immigration Compliance Consulting, Including I-9 Audits, H-1B And LCA Audits, And E-Verify
- Family-Based Immigration, Including Petitions For Spouses, Children, Parents And Siblings Of U.S. Citizens, Fiancée Visa Petitions, And Petitions For Orphans And Adopted Children
- Applications For U.S. Citizenship
- Waivers For J-1 Exchange Visitors, International Medical Graduates Practicing In Underserved Areas, And Extreme Hardship Cases
- Litigation Before Administrative Agencies And The Federal Courts
- Removal Proceedings And Asylum Applications
- EB-5 Investor Visa Program
Our staff is fluent in a variety of foreign languages to best serve our clients.
If you would like to contact an attorney about your immigration matter, please email the attorney directly or click SDG Client Support.
For the convenience of our clients, we now accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and Discover, as well as by Debit Card.
For a collection of immigration resources, please click SDG Client Library.