• Domestic and international companies of all sizes in all industries, in all stages of development, from start-ups to established businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
• Professional services organizations, including technology, healthcare, medical, and financial.
• Retail businesses and manufacturing companies.
• Large and small non-profit organizations, including hospitals, universities, research institutions, and religious organizations.
• U.S. companies in industries prone to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Department of Labor audits.
• Individuals self-sponsoring for eligible immigrant and naturalization petitions.
• U.S. citizens and permanent residents seeking to sponsor family members to visit or live in the United States.
• Individuals involved in complex immigration matters or litigation involving deportation and removal proceedings.